The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

no one-line summary

Haha, furries do indeed fail at life, but not nearly as much as most of the reviewers of this movie :D Don't mind them - remeber, even pure masterpieces as 8-bitch:EvilOnTheAttack and Arfenhouse are either misunderstood and hated or loved for the wrong reasons - which in fact only makes them even funnier. I LOLed.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

Arfenhouse -- never a disappointment

This movie sure delivered what it promised, something you don't see these days with the incredible hype built up around every blockbuster.

And it's allright that you hate us, me and Zanno hates you too. :) :( :) :(

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

No, I really can't do a headline.

Fcuk, you found my ONE WEAKNESS. I'd never think I'd see a collab until you threw in Daft Punk - and with their greatest song, hell _THE GREATEST_ song ever made - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger!
But! Back to the review; besides the already mentioned, awsome music
it lacked artistic skill and composition (just like the other collabs - which, as I just said, haven't seen :/ ) Sorry, I'm sure you're all very talented, but spritemovies? Aren't those banned from the internet yet? You guys should really go see "8-Bitch: Evil On The Attack". (Y)

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

asdasd

This was the slap in the face internet needed so much, thank you.

Reality Lost Reality Lost

bice bice bice

It reminds me of flcl.. :/
Sorry, had to do it. Just kidding.

That's some of the smoothest fbfs I've ever seen. This movie is just so sexy. And I mean sexy as neko-girls with short hair! Yes, that's how sexy it is!

Unreal teaser Unreal teaser

this rox0r my b0xorz

haha.. Yeah.. This movie just simply pwns ;P

DE_aztec DE_aztec

^^

You rule wx ;) you rule.. hope you get
fp..
/ [bm] kianis

blots and the red ball blots and the red ball

l337! ;D

it was GREAT! :D those blots are so cute too! :D
very nice animations, smooth and lovely! :)

DE_dust DE_dust

w000000000t!!!

wow! ;D you have gotten SO much better!! This movie is funny as hell! Beautiful! And i LOVE those transitions as well as the presentation of the cs-team ;) :D All My 5's Are Belong To You!!

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

;)

aaah.. it sucks.. but it's daft punk!!!